In this issue, we took all of our surveys from the past year and covered some of your most common concerns, struggles and questions.
The three topics that continually appeared were: saving money, quick raw food recipes and how to get started eating raw.
For instance, Julie from Texas wrote “I would love to see more quick snack ideas. That is where I fall back on my unhealthy track.”
Thank you to everyone who has helped shape Raw Food Magazine. We have new ideas and improvements up our sleeves for this year. For now, enjoy the new issue and have a wonderful 2015!
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s inside:
- Raw Food Recipes Galore… 50+ delicious recipes
- 2015 Survival Guide To Dining Out
- How To Save Money Eating Raw
- Healthy Soups and Pasta
- NEW Fun Snacks
- How To Go Raw This Year… and love it! Interview with Doreen Martin
- Stress-Free Dinners
- 3 Healthy Habits To Start Your Day Off Right
- Your Best Skin Ever In 5 Minutes A Day
- How To Make Your Own Mini Greenhouse
- Does Meditation Effect Aging?
- All About Beets And Their Amazing Benefits
- 5 Fun Family Health Challenges
- And much, much more…
Have a great rest of your season and remember to listen to the interview with Doreen Martin covering “How To Go Raw This Year… and love it!” She has some inspiring wisdom to help you start your year off feeling amazing.