Ready to celebrate the season with our favorite holiday recipes?
This time of year food tends to become a focal point. No matter what holidays you celebrate, you likely start to crave familiar foods, flavors and scents that bring warm memories from holidays past. The table becomes a meeting ground, with home cooked meals bringing families, friends and loved ones together.
In this issue we show you that making healthier choices does NOT mean you can’t indulge. That altering the “classic” recipes does NOT mean they are any less fulfilling. That you can be just as connected, accepted and satisfied at meal time as your turkey-munching loved ones.
As you approach a season filled with family gatherings and social events, use this issue as a way to get excited about enjoying fabulous food, sharing it with others AND staying healthy and happy through the holidays.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s inside:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- Classic Holiday Recipes Gone Raw
- Our Favorite Christmas Cookies
- Last-Minute Appetizers
- Crowd-Pleasing Cocktails
- A Simple and Stunning Raw Holiday Makeover
- Top Comfort Foods and Tasty Raw Alternatives
- Proven Ancient Remedies for a Sick-Free Season
- Inspiring Interview With Mom of Three and Successful Raw Entrepreneur
- How to Design Your Own Gorgeous Edible Indoor Garden
- Secret Tips from Food Stylists to Impress Your Dinner Guests
- Easy Homemade Holiday Food Gift Ideas
- Chat with Celebrity Chef Jason Wrobel
- And much, much more…
We wish you a healthy and delicious holiday season with this issue of Raw Food Magazine!
[button link=”https://rawfoodmagazine.com/join-raw-food-magazine-today/” size=”large” style=”” bg_color=”#679936″ border=”#679936″]Get The Holiday Issue![/button]