- Roughly grind hazelnuts in a food processor. Mix ground hazelnuts with maple syrup in a bowl and spread on a Teflex dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate for 1-2 hour at 108°F / 42°C. If you don’t have a dehydrator you can use the oven at the lowest temperature possible.
- Divide the hazelnut crunch in 4 serving glasses, press gently.
- Place cashew nuts in a high speed blender together with water, lemon rind, honey, half of the vanilla, coconut oil and the pinch of salt. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture over the hazelnut layer and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut the persimmons in half. Scoop out the pulp and place in a high speed blender with the remaining vanilla. Blend until creamy and pour on top of the cashew cream layer. Dust with ground vanilla bean. Serve chilled.