Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our FAQ. Click the tabs below to find answers to each one of the questions.
Yes, you can most certainly login and download an issue to your favorite tablet. We have step-by-step instructions on how to download and read it on any device in the members area when you login.
Many people choose the website option because they can still read it on their favorite tablet and website subscribers also get our top 3 issues of the year for free (The 3 free issues when you subscribe are only available through the website.)
Our magazine is only available online and through digital platforms like Apple, Android and Amazon.
With the growth of internet access and the wide variety of digital readers now available, we have decided to move away from printing our magazine on paper. This allows us to use our resources to focus on more quality issues. Plus, we’d prefer to read Raw Food Magazine beneath a shady tree than printed on one. We hope you understand.
You have the ability to cancel your subscription on your own at anytime.
Website subscribers you can either cancel on your own or shoot us a quick email and we'll do it for you.
Digital platforms such as Amazon, Apple and Android do not give us the ability to cancel subscribers. We have detailed instruction on how you can cancel your subscription for each platform.
Email us or log into paypal.com and cancel your subscription.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Settings icon beside “Log out.”
- Click Preapproved payments under “Payment settings.”
- Click the name of the agreements you want to view.
- Under status click the link that says “cancel”
- Tap on Settings App, scroll and tap on Store.
- Scroll down and tap on your Apple ID, then Tap on “View Apple ID”
- Enter your Password, scroll Down and tap on Manage in the Subscriptions Section. You will see your Magazine subscriptions.
- Tap on the one you want to cancel.
- Turn auto-renewal to OFF.
- Go to http://wallet.google.com/manage on a web browser
- Find the link on the sidebar that states “subscriptions”
- Click into the line item for the magazine subscription you wish to cancel
- Click on the Cancel subscription button. You won’t be asked to confirm your subscription cancellation, so please be sure you want to end your subscription.
If you're having a problem with getting access to the magazine we have our top situations and answers below:
Subscribers can only access the magazine from the platform they purchased from. For example: if you purchased in Itunes you can only access your magazine subscription in Itunes.
Being a smaller publication, we’re excited to offer our magazine on all major platforms. Major platforms have proprietary control over their apps, so you have to purchase through them in order to use their Newsstand, etc. If you subscribe through the website you can read the magazine on any device you choose (including Apple) you just use the free PDF reader on your device.
If you’d like to move your account over to another platform please contact us, we are happy to do everything we can to make each subscribers experience a great one.
First, check to see that you are a current paying subscriber on that platform, meaning if you’re trying to access the magazine on the website check paypal to see if you’re a current subscriber and so on…
Below are the different platforms to double check you’re a current subscriber:
- Website: Login into paypal.com, go to the setting icon (next to the “logout” button), scroll down and click “pre-approved payments” and check to see if your subscription status is active.
- Iphone/Ipad: In the app store, scroll down and tap on your Apple ID, then Tap on “View Apple ID”, type in password then scroll down and tap on “Manage” in the Subscriptions Section. There you will see your active subscriptions.
- Amazon/Kindle: Go to Amazon Magazine Subscription Manager. Click the link and login to be taken directly to view your active subscriptions.
- Google Play Store/Android: Go to http://wallet.google.com/manage on a web browser, find the link on the sidebar that states “subscriptions”, there you can view your active subscriptions.
You’ve double checked and confirmed that you’re an active subscriber and you’re still not getting access to any issues. Here’s what to do next for each platform:
Iphone/Ipad: Because Apple is always adding new versions sometime the app version on your device becomes outdated. Very simple fix here, follow the instructions below.
Fully close the magazine by tapping on the home button to ensure you have exited the magazine, then double tap the home button. All the open app will appear, press and hold on top of the magazine, the apps will start to shake, tap on the red minus sign to fully close the magazine.
Make sure you are logged in with the same Apple ID that subscribed to the magazine. To do this, tap on the Settings app, scroll down and tap on the store app, double check that the same Apple ID is being used. If not, sign out and sign in with the correct Apple ID.
Re-launch the Magazine. Go to the Newsstand App and tap on the magazine to launch it. The splash page will appear and then the magazine home screen will show. The page should be updated and now the yellow subscribe button would have been replaced with a grey Restore button.
Restore all purchases. Tap on the restore button if desired to re-download all previously purchased magazine issues.
- If this doesn’t work please contact us
Other trouble shooting options you can try are turning off Wifi, turning on Airplane mode, then reconnect to wifi. You can also try is to connect to another wifi network for a while and then switch back to yours own. Fully restarting your iPad can also help.
If you are having trouble accessing the current issue in Android, Amazon or the website please contact us
If you don’t find the answer you are looking for please contact us. We love hearing from you and we do everything we can to make your experience with us great.