Raw Food Magazine publishes advertisements for high-quality products and services which will provide value to our readers. We team up with all of our advertising partners in helping them reach their advertising objectives and goals.
Why advertise with Raw Food Magazine?
- Magazine audiences are growing — and young adults read heavily: The number of magazine readers has grown more than 4% over the past five years. In fact, 93% of adults overall and 96% of adults under age 35 read magazines.
- Magazine audiences are expanding across platforms: The number of magazine websites and mobile apps is increasing, e-readers are projected to grow rapidly — and consumers want to see magazine content on them.
- Magazines improve advertising ROI: Based on analyses of client-commissioned cross-media accountability studies, two separate sources found that magazines most consistently generate a favorable cost-per-impact throughout the purchase funnel.
- Magazines supply credibility: Multiple sources show that consumers trust ads in magazines.
- Magazines deliver reach: Across major demographic groups, the top 25 magazines deliver considerably more rating points than the top 25 primetime TV shows.
- Magazine advertising gets consumers to act: Two separate sources show that more than half of all readers (56%) act on magazine ads. And, action-taking has increased +10% in the last five years.
Our platform also supports sponsored products or services which can be electronically purchased and delivered on the iPad including ebooks, apps, subscriptions and other online services.
Advertising with Raw Food Magazine fuses the beauty of traditional publishing with the technological advantages of the digital world, giving you instant access to buyers around the world on pages that never get thrown away.
If you have a product or service that you would like to advertise or sell through Raw Food Magazine, please contact us below. We evaluate each proposal on a case-by-case basis to ensure that it offers sufficient value for our readers.
Contact us at: contact(AT)rawfoodmagazine(DOT)com