We are here to help you LOVE the food that loves you back!
We created Raw Food Magazine to educate and inspire those who want to feel great, love their bodies and have the energy they need to live a full, joyful life.
Raw food isn’t scary or gross. Seriously, it’s just fruit and veggies!
And, when you feed your body lots of yummy, juicy, fresh fruits and veggies, things start happening. Great things.
- You start having better poops (yep!) that leave you lighter, cleaner and more energetic.
- You start feeling mentally clearer, like the world around you is a bit brighter than it was before.
- You start wanting to try new things, exercise more and find uses for all your new energy.
- You sleep soundly (NOT like a baby, because all the babies I know prefer to wake up multiple times during the night to cry, eat or just get cuddles).
- You stop hitting “snooze” 5 times and wake up strangely uplifted.
- You stop thinking those peppy fitness instructors are so irritating and fake, cuz, hey you can actually relate to those elevated states!
- You stop stressing out about weight fluctuations because your body seems to find a natural balance. It’s kind of awesome.
- Your eyes light up–honestly, the irises become clearer and lighter over time.
- A bunch of other sort of weird and wonderful things can happen, too, but you’ll just have to find out!
When you feed your body the good stuff and start feeling really truly great (for many people, for the very first time!) the rest of life gets a little easier.
Fundamentally, we want to help you be happy. To stop being sick and tired and stressed all the time so you actually have the time and energy to pursue your passions and spend time with people you love.
Now, that’s a lovely way to live.
Meet The Raw Food Team:
Favorite Activity: I love my kids, playing in the park with them and being involved in their joy is amazing.
Magazine Design Maven
Favorite Food: I am happy to say it’s not cheese anymore. I’ve moved on to dark chocolate.
Creative Content Manager
Favorite Beverage: I like kombucha. It’s healthy & super fun to make. On top of that, it’s a bit like having an apartment-friendly pet that loves sugar.
Grammar Guru/Design Diva
Co-Founder & CMO
Favorite Kitchen equipment: As cliche as it sounds, I love my blender. I have one from the 90’s I just can’t let go.
Co-Founder & CEO
Favorite Animal: Mountain goat, because they can scale sheer cliffs with little hooves. Somehow it makes me feel better about never learning to walk in heels.
Where can you find us?
Each action-packed issue of Raw Food Magazine brings you:
- Tantalizing raw recipes from the best raw chefs
- Instructional cooking videos
- Current health and medical research
- Exclusive interviews
- Tips from the top raw foodies
Check out the magazine for 10 days?
We put enormous time and energy into making creating and delivering amazing issues. But, before you commit, we’d love to give you a chance to check out our magazine and see if you like it.
Our first goal is to educate and motivate more individuals to eat real food and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Head over to our 10-day test drive and check out our latest issue. Our 10-day test drive is available on iPad, iPhone, Mac and PC.
Want to get involved?
Are you a talented writer, chef, photographer, blogger, or health care professional? If so, join our amazing community of contributors. If you would like to gain more exposure for your brand, business, or spread your message, this is a great opportunity to broaden your reach.
New contributors are always welcome to join our team of chefs, writers and health professionals.
Raw Food Magazine also provides an effective platform to promote your business through advertising.
If you would like to work for Raw Food Magazine view our job opportunities.