It’s that time of the year when people gather to enjoy amazing meals together and of course make… CHRISTMAS COOKIES!
It’s a popular time for cinnamon rolls, pies, savory stuffing and desserts. Believe it or not, these recipes can all be done in a raw and delicious way.
When that familiar chill creeps back into the air (for our Northern Hemisphere friends), suddenly it seems we crave comfort, indulgence, and warmth… We just want to feel good and we promise ourselves we will pick up our healthy habits again in the New Year.
Well, I have good news for you. You don’t have to wait until January 1st to start feeling healthy and energized; and, you’d don’t have to miss out on the season’s extravagances either.
The new issue of Raw Food Magazine is devoted to making sure your holiday feels totally indulgent, abundant and delicious. We want you to be so completely delighted and satisfied with your festive feasting, you will hardly believe its so healthy!
Stick with us this season and you can stay sick-free and have more energy than ever to share with others. Remember to listen in as Russell James (the U.K.’s leading raw chef and and all-around awesome guy) shares how he makes the holidays an extra special experience, and shares some awkward stories, too.
We wish you the happiest of holidays!
Want more? Here’s a quick peek at the goodies wrapped up inside the new issue:[unordered_list style=”tick”]
- 25 Holiday Feast Ideas For All
- Shopping for the Perfect Gift: The Health Foodie’s Gift Guide
- Cutest Christmas Cookies Ever
- Masterful Casseroles
- Festive Cocktails
- Crowd-Pleasing Celebration Sweets
- 5 Min Workout To Make You Love Yourself!
- Easy Edible Centerpieces to WOW Your Guests
- The Upside of Worrying
- How To Whiten Your Smile Naturally in 7 Days
- How 3 Minutes of A Fun Game Can Boost Weight Loss
- Single Mom Turned CEO to Bring Organic Produce Everywhere
- A Forager’s Guide to Wild Mushrooms
- Prep Your Garden For Winter
- The Scientific Benefits to Blessing Your Food
- Simple Tips to Stay Healthy and Happy During The Holidays
Wishing you moments of joy in your week and ample time to spend with those you love most.
– Sara Grove, Co-founder
[button link=”https://rawfoodmagazine.com/join-raw-food-magazine-today/” size=”large” style=”” bg_color=”#679936″ border=”#679936″]Get This Raw Food Magazine Issue![/button]