In this issue, we did our own version of myth busters with a goal to debunk the myth that raw food doesn’t taste as good as cooked food. We took that myth into our test kitchen and can proudly say these new raw food recipes taste amazing. In almost every case, lucky tasters said the raw food recipes we are sharing with you taste better than the comfort foods they thought they couldn’t live without.
To keep it simple and official, we named this year’s Healthy Snack Awards — our favorite snacks that you can make in under 5 minutes. This saves more time for soaking up sunshine, enjoying family and living a balanced life!
With so many of you looking forward to trips to the beach, mountains or just a weekend getaway, we added a bonus guide to help you look your absolute best! This issue’s head-to-toe guide to get that healthy glow has our favorite super simple DIY recipes for healthy hair, skin and more.
Now, with family BBQs and neighborhood potlucks popping up, you may find yourself thinking “maybe I should put on a party this season?” Thats a great idea! Don’t worry, avoid the stress and confusion that often comes with entertaining by listening to expert event planner Laura Fox’s easy system.
Also, don’t miss our in-depth Beginners Guide To Growing Your Own Salad Garden. Home grown veggies are more popular and more important every year; and, anyone can do it, even if you live in the city or have a small backyard.
There are so many other great topics this season! Here are a few of our favorites we packed into this issue.
Here’s a quick look of what’s inside:
- 25+ Fresh Spring Raw Food Recipes
- 5 min Favorite Snack Award
- How To Cure Your Allergies For Good
- How To Organize Your Kitchen
- Beginner’s Guide To Making Your Own Salad Garden
- Healthy Glow Form Head-To-Toe
- Fun & Slimming Desserts
- Weight Loss Yoga
- Events & Parties Made Easy with Laura Fox
- 7 Best Soups and Salads Combos
- Simple Tips To Living A Stress-Free Life
- Raw Dog Food… Better OR Worse
- FREE App To Meet The Farmers Around You
- Headaches? How To Eliminate Them Naturally
- #1 Tip For Falling A Sleep Quicker
- Feng Shui Tips: Preparing Your Heart & Home For The Season
- 4 Shocking Reasons To Eat Watercress This Week
- And much, much more…
Have a wonderful week and enjoy the healthy snacks 🙂